As a Functional Diagnostic Practitioner and Kinesiologist, our founder helps woman globally naturally resolve their health issues, by bringing their bodies back into balance.
Candida is extremely common for woman in menopause exasperating the symptoms of menopause.
In fact, Candida may be the cause of many menopause symptoms, like symptoms as outlined below!
We have decided to give away our this exclusive ebook that we provide to our paying clients (valued at $49) to assist woman in their menopause journey.
What is Candida?
Candida is a fungus that aids with nutrient absorption and digestion, when in proper levels in the body. However, when the body is stressed due to poor sleep, diet, illness, pollution, toxin exposure, too much electromagnetic exposure, bad bacteria or pathogens, parasites, dysfunction, emotional stress, food sensitivities or allergies, it starts to over produce Candida.
When the body overproduces Candida, typical symptoms may appear.In the digestive tract, left unchecked, it breaks down the walls of the intestinal lining and penetrates into the bloodstream. This releases by-product toxins and other toxins from your system, causing leaky gut, overactive immune system and food sensitivities.
Candida-Albicans is the most common type of yeast organism/infection found in the mouth, intestinal tract and vagina, and it may affect skin and other mucous membranes. Candida affects men as well as women.
What are the symptoms of Candida?
- Digestive problems (gas, bloating, IBS, Distension, Abdominal pain)
- Hormonal Imbalance (menopause, PMS, a low sex drive, migraines, endometriosis)
- Tingling, numbness, swelling joints, joint pain
- PMS, Menopause System
- Fluid retention
- Exhaustion, Chronic Fatigue or lethargy
- Brain fog (memory issues, lack of focus, poor physical coordination, difficulty in concentrating on tasks)
- Mood disorders – dramatic mood swings, anxiety, irritability, depression, hyperactivity and even panic attacks
- Regular Migraines, headaches, spotty vision
- Dizziness, light headedness, recurrent ear problems
- Cravings for sweets, bread, alcohol
- Bad breath, white coat on tongue
- Skin, Nail Fungal Infections, psoriasis, athlete’s foot
- Chronic sinus and allergy issues
- Weak immune system (Get colds, flu etc)
- Recurring Vaginal / Oral thrush, cystitis, itchiness
- Recurring Urinary Tract Infection
- Extreme sensitivities and allergies