Our Life Coaching Programs specialise in supporting you to get crystal clear, get unstuck, take action and achieve your career goals and dreams!
Our experienced and specialist Life Coaching programs are designed to take your life to the next level of success and help you achieve your goals whatever they are!
We’ve worked with thousands of people to help them achieve success. From processing anger, dealing with menopause, reducing anxiety and depression, get promoted, change their careers or start a new business.
We work with you to help you understand your deepest values and motivations, create a vision, articulate your personal strengths and limitations, and help you overcome limiting habits, beliefs and patterns and develop new skills, habits and beliefs.
Our experienced coaches work with you to enhance your performance, skills and relationships through increased awareness of your behaviour and the impact on others. This often has a dramatic effect, enabling effective decisions, different behaviours and moving you from reacting to responding space.
Choosing Life Coaching at Enjoying Menopause, you gain access to expert coaches who have significant Coaching experience in Australia, Asia, UK & USA.
We know that life can get difficult, confusing and frustrating, leaving us feeling demotivated and sometimes depressed or anxious. We are deeply empathetic, and work with you to help you define and achieve your DREAM LIFE!
Your program is tailored to your specific needs. Typically, a program includes 2-4 of these elements (depending on number of sessions). Here are some examples of your Life Success Coaching Program could include:
- Gain insight into your preferred behavioural style and how you impact others
- Gain insight into your REAL values and true motivations
- Develop confidence as a public speaker
- Develop exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop first class relationship building skills and improve difficult relationships
- Develop effective self/time management skills
- Develop adaptive thinking and reframing skills
- Develop positive assertiveness skills
- Change limiting beliefs and behaviours and go BEYOND your current state (e.g. not feeling good enough, not feeling smart enough etc.)
- Adapt/eliminate self-esteem issues, low confidence, depression, anger, guilt, shame, frustration, negativity, stress and anxiety
- Manage anxiety, depression, PTSD and similar effectively
- Create self-love, self-acceptance, self-forgiveness, self-awareness/mindfulne