High Fibre, Gluten, Sugar & dairy free
Our Very Berry Pudding is a great morning starter or a dessert treat. Make sure if you have it for breakfast that you also have some protein, like organic eggs.
It is super yummy, healthy and has no sugar and takes 5 minutes to make! What more can a gal ask for?
Note: Flaxseeds are purported to have many benefits, but you must grind the seeds fresh for the maximum benefit. So you will need a coffee grinder, otherwise leave it out.
Ingredients for Very Berry Pudding
- 1/3 cup Chia Seeds
- 100g Organic berries
- 30g Flaxseed (optional)
- 20g Pure, no added sugar shredded organic Coconut
- 1 tspn Vanilla Extract
- 1 tspn Stevia powder (or to your taste)
- 3 sachets of Fibre (tasteless, soluble)
- 100 mls Almond Milk or Coconut Milk
- Blend berries with a bit of water and set aside
- Grind flaxseeds in coffee grinder
- Put Chia seeds and all other ingredients into a bowl and whisk together.
- Add all ingredients together.
- Put into serving dish (2 serves)
- Freeze for 20 minutes and you are ready to eat!
- Can top with some whipped cream if you are looking for a dessert option and a low sugar option!
You are then ready to enjoy our favourite Very Berry Pudding!